My little girl.
My funny, funny little girl.
I try to spend time with her doing a variety of things to get her ready for school. (I could blog for DAYS on my feelings about school and my daughter.....but I'll wait until I have much more time and energy than I do at this time!)
ANY-who, one of the things I do is teach her tongue-twisters, which is very good for enunciation, as well as good exercise for my funny bone. The other day we tackled Peter Piper.
Poor, Poor Peter.
My little girl just could not get the "peck of pickeled peppers" part. Peter picked peppers, Peter picked a lot of peppers, Peter picked a little peppers, and Peter picked a little bit of peppers, but my little girl just could not get poor Peter to pick that peck of pickled peppers. It was so amusing I decided to record a bit on my phones voice notes.
It was serendipity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment