Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Be not afraid...

This was a response to a myspace friend request.

Just a thought here-I was so depressed last night and so worried for the future. Today I got up and knew with certainty that God has a plan. I don't understand it, and right now I don't even like it, but there it is. He has one in spite of me or my wishes.

The democrats treatment of President Bush, their hatred and failure to support, has had disastrous consequences. We Christians, We Conservatives, We Republicans, are better than that.

If you cannot support Obama, then try at least to refrain from the Liberal hatred shown so well by the left. We ARE better than that, and there is only one way to prove it. If you can do nothing more supportive than pray, pray with all your might that God will touch and change his heart, that God will rule this Nation with his own will. That is what I am going to do. I am not defeated, I am not downtrodden, I am not afraid any more. Prayer can do anything. God can change the heart of a man.

God Bless Us All, and God Bless America.

1 comment:

Ally's World said...

You are exactly right. (you are ALWAYS right, hee hee). Your post is uplifting and was a good start to my day.